Active Topics

English time

Forum Berkaitan Pendidikan, Matapelajaran Dan sekolah

Moderators: zylajasmine, napisah

User avatar
Aziantermizi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Lans Koperal
Lans Koperal
Malaysia
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:30 am
Location: Ipoh
Mood:
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 9 times
Gender:

PINGAT

English time

Post by Aziantermizi » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:25 am

let's try chatting in English. There is no problem if it is wrong, it is important that we try and learn. For beginners we learn to introduce ourselves. name, age, from, hobby and ambition.
Try it out.

(Jom bersembang dalam Bahasa English. Tak ada masalah kalau Salah. Yang penting Kita Cuba Dan belajar. Untuk permulaan Kita perkenalkan diri Kita. Nama, umur, asal, hobi dan cita-cita.
Jom cuba)

User avatar
Paktam
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Negeri Perak, Malaysia
Posts in topic: 24
Posts: 3296
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Gender:

PINGAT

Re: English time

Post by Paktam » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:53 am

Aziantermizi wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:25 am
let's try chatting in English. There is no problem if it is wrong, it is important that we try and learn. For beginners we learn to introduce ourselves. name, age, from, hobby and ambition.
Try it out.

(Jom bersembang dalam Bahasa English. Tak ada masalah kalau Salah. Yang penting Kita Cuba Dan belajar. Untuk permulaan Kita perkenalkan diri Kita. Nama, umur, asal, hobi dan cita-cita.
Jom cuba)
Let's..what your all do today
🙈 NI M€¥¥ NI 🙈

User avatar
Aziantermizi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Lans Koperal
Lans Koperal
Malaysia
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:30 am
Location: Ipoh
Mood:
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 9 times
Gender:

PINGAT

Re: English time

Post by Aziantermizi » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 am

Paktam wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:53 am
Aziantermizi wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:25 am
let's try chatting in English. There is no problem if it is wrong, it is important that we try and learn. For beginners we learn to introduce ourselves. name, age, from, hobby and ambition.
Try it out.

(Jom bersembang dalam Bahasa English. Tak ada masalah kalau Salah. Yang penting Kita Cuba Dan belajar. Untuk permulaan Kita perkenalkan diri Kita. Nama, umur, asal, hobi dan cita-cita.
Jom cuba)
Let's..what your all do today
Good try..... try to introduce yourself too.

User avatar
Paktam
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Negeri Perak, Malaysia
Posts in topic: 24
Posts: 3296
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Gender:

PINGAT

Re: English time

Post by Paktam » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:03 pm

Aziantermizi wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 am
Paktam wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:53 am
Aziantermizi wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:25 am
let's try chatting in English. There is no problem if it is wrong, it is important that we try and learn. For beginners we learn to introduce ourselves. name, age, from, hobby and ambition.
Try it out.

(Jom bersembang dalam Bahasa English. Tak ada masalah kalau Salah. Yang penting Kita Cuba Dan belajar. Untuk permulaan Kita perkenalkan diri Kita. Nama, umur, asal, hobi dan cita-cita.
Jom cuba)
Let's..what your all do today
Good try..... try to introduce yourself too.
Okay..my name is alif ikhmal..i am 16 years old..my hobies are fishing and playing football..my ambition is to be a firemen ..i have many friends
🙈 NI M€¥¥ NI 🙈

User avatar
Aziantermizi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Lans Koperal
Lans Koperal
Malaysia
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:30 am
Location: Ipoh
Mood:
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 9 times
Gender:

PINGAT

Re: English time

Post by Aziantermizi » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:14 pm

Paktam wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:03 pm
Aziantermizi wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 am
Paktam wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:53 am


Let's..what your all do today
Good try..... try to introduce yourself too.
Okay..my name is alif ikhmal..i am 16 years old..my hobies are fishing and playing football..my ambition is to be a firemen ..i have many friends
great !! congratulations paktam for daring to try. how about the other? let's try not to be scared ..

User avatar
feyaa27
Ahli Forum
Leftenan Muda
Leftenan Muda
Negeri Perak, Malaysia
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 822
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:28 am
Mood:
Has thanked: 24 times
Gender:

Re: English time

Post by feyaa27 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:58 pm

hi my name is nur nadirah syafiya.I am 11 years old.My ambition is doctor or teacher.My hobbies is to play Batu Seremban.I hava many friends.Good bye
💙FN💛

User avatar
nananazeri
Ahli Forum
Kapten
Kapten
Negeri Perak, Malaysia
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 1367
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:33 am
Mood:
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Gender:

Re: English time

Post by nananazeri » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:55 pm

hai my name Nana my hobby sleep, my ambition is to be for teacher
Nn🙈💜

User avatar
Paktam
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Negeri Perak, Malaysia
Posts in topic: 24
Posts: 3296
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Gender:

PINGAT

Re: English time

Post by Paktam » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:14 pm

My friends where are your go
🙈 NI M€¥¥ NI 🙈

User avatar
Aziantermizi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Lans Koperal
Lans Koperal
Malaysia
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:30 am
Location: Ipoh
Mood:
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 9 times
Gender:

PINGAT

Re: English time

Post by Aziantermizi » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:34 am

nananazeri wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:55 pm
hai my name Nana my hobby sleep, my ambition is to be for teacher
Good nananazeri.... Ni cikyan betulkan ayat Nana.

My name is nana. My hobbies sleep. My ambition is to be a teacher.

User avatar
Aziantermizi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Lans Koperal
Lans Koperal
Malaysia
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:30 am
Location: Ipoh
Mood:
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 9 times
Gender:

PINGAT

Re: English time

Post by Aziantermizi » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:43 am

feyaa27 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:58 pm
hi my name is nur nadirah syafiya.I am 11 years old.My ambition is doctor or teacher.My hobbies is to play Batu Seremban.I hava many friends.Good bye
good try feyaa27... Just a few sentences that need to be fixed.
my ambition to be a doctor or a teacher. My hobby is playing Batu Seremban.

Post Reply

Return to “Pendidikan Dan Sekolah”